1. Visual culture is the anthropology around and behind artwork. It includes subcultures and groups otherwise not really represented in life. It is the reason behind art movements and the affects each movement has on the art world as a whole. And it all works together like an organism, independent creativity but interconnected at the same time. 2. Some of the things June McFee talks about and stands for that reflect on today are looking after the kid's and their behavior and paying attention to their state of being, how they are doing pyscologically. Every year it seems that more and more children need to improve their mental health and I think that will continue and is important to pay attention to. 3-6. I have already heard of zines, but just as a mini booklet of an art portfolio, I didnt know thrre was this culture behind it too. I think that the zine library is cute and ambitious, I don't think that it gets as much attention if they were published in theyre often librar...
Comments
Post a Comment